The oldest continually operating restaurant lounge in the area, Reopening circa 1934, after prohibition.
The old "Stenhouse/Roadhouse" a business and community landmark.
The Coachlight Roadhouse has been used on several occasions for functions that support the community and its residents
THE TRADITION LIVES ON!
The Coachlight Roadhouse, re-opening legally in 1934, is the oldest continually operating restaurant and lounge in
The Corner of Rt 2 and Pines Rd. Oregon, IL
Our no touch sanitary washroom door handle device for germ transfer safety.....
(Hours of operation) Closed Monday Open Tues- Sat 10am-1am Sun. 12-11pm
Tuesday - Wednesday
Open at Noon
(Lounge food only)
Burgers, Bosco Sticks, Pizza
Thursday -12 pm to 9pm
Friday - 12pm to 9pm
Saturday - 12pm to 9pm
Sunday - 12pm to 8pm
Monday - Private Groups Only
Tuesday - Saturday 10am to 1am
Sunday 12pm to 11pm
FUN THINGS TO DO AT THE ROAD HOUSE
1) View over 250 miniture stage coaches
2) visit our movie star photo walls
3) Hear a good Joke from Potts in the Bar
4) Count the antique Coins in the Bar Top
5) Get your picture taken with the Dance Hall Gals
6) Get your picture taken with Catcus Pete
7) See our collection of antique guns and swords
8) Use our Sani Opt bathroom door device
9) Shop at Rita's Jewlery Nook
10) Enjoy a Big Fat Jucy Burger
11) Play one of the 5 Vegas like Video Slots
12) Enjoy a Cold Beer or Mixed Drink
13) Be the Host of your next Party or Event
14) Sing a song with the James Gang Karaoke
15) Watch your Favorite Team On our 4 Big TV's
16) Enjoy The 10 Course Homemade Buffet
17) Use our Free WIFI Connections
18) Read About the Road House History
19) Take our Road House Trivia Quiz
20) Take Photos and Catch a Lively Spirit
PLEASE SIGN OUR GUEST BOOK!
Road House Upcoming Events
James Gang Karoke 2014
Cant wait to see you all there
for the fun
New At The Road House
The Early Bird Wins!
The Road House Lounge Opens at 9 AM Tuesday Through Saturday Offering Complementary Coffee, Danish and Doughnuts Until 10am
Click On The Poster To View