1) View over 250 miniture stage coaches
2) Visit our movie star photo walls
3) Hear a good Joke from Potts in the Bar
4) Count the antique Coins in the Bar Top
5) Get your picture taken with the Dance Hall Gals
6) Get your picture taken with Catcus Pete
7) See our collection of antique guns and swords
8) Use our Sani Opt bathroom door device
9) Shop at Rita's Jewlery Nook
10) Enjoy a Big Fat Juicy Burger
11) Play one of the 5 Vegas like Video Slots
12) Enjoy a Cold Beer or Mixed Drink
13) Be the Host of your next Party or Event
14) Sing a song with the James Gang Karaoke
15) Watch your Favorite Team On our 4 Big TV's
16) Enjoy The 10 Course Homemade Buffet
17) Use our Free WIFI Connections
18) Read About the Road House History
19) Take our Road House Trivia Quiz
20) Take Photos and Catch a Lively Spirit
FUN THINGS TO DO AT THE ROAD HOUSE
DISCOVER THE LEGENDARY LANDMARK
FINE FOOD & SPIRITS FRIDAY - SUNDAY
SERVING BURGER FAVORITES TO QUALITY STEAKS
SUNDAY BUFFET SPECIAL - NOON UNTIL 4PM!
OPEN THURSDAY - SATURDAY 4PM, SUNDAY NOON
FULL MENU FRIDAY - SUNDAY!
A MUSEUM WITH FINE FOOD?
NOSTALGIC DINING ROOMS - HUNDREDS OF MINIATURE STAGECOACHES
COZY 'DANCE HALL GAL' BOOTHS - ANTIQUE SWORDS, GUNS & COINS
MOVIE MEMORABILIA - PRIVATE PARTIES - HAUNTED TOURS - KARAOKE
Rt. 2 & Pines Rd. in Oregon, Il (815)535-7486
PRIVATE VIDEO GAMING ROOM - 4 FLAT SCREEN SPORTS TV'S
BRAND NEW POOL TABLE, ONLY 50 CENTS A GAME!!!
NOW OPEN WED - SAT AT NOON
OPEN SUN AT 1PM
Oldest operating restaurant lounge in the area. Reopening Legally in 1934, after prohibition.
You will find an ATM conveniently located in our lounge, in addition we accept business & personal checks for the amount of purchase, cash with proper ID, plus Visa, Master Card, American Express & Discover Card.
CLICK ON THE DEAD FILES BELOW TO VIEW "THE OBSESSION", THE ONE HOUR SPECIAL EPISODE FEATURING THE HAUNTED ROAD HOUSE, AS SEEN ON THE TRAVEL CHANNEL.
Now available for sale at The Road House or
Click on the AD below to print Gaming Coupon!!!
Offer expires January 31, 2018
Touch Tunes Karaoke Jukebox!!
Now Available from Author, Ted Gregory!
Ted Gregory is a Pulitzer-prize winning reporter for the Chicago Tribune. In addition to his newspaper work, Ted is co-author book, “Our Black Year,” (2012 Public Affairs) a nonfiction account of an African-American family’s
effort to patronize black-owned businesses exclusively for one year. He lives near Chicago.
Click on any Book Cover for more info on each Book!
SPIN & WIN
$10 - $25 - $50
AS SEEN ON THE TRAVEL CHANNEL!